Disable Accept Vivox License Viewer Message
If you experience that your viewer asks you to accept the Vivox license agreement and if the Accept button is grayed out, do the following:
- Windows & Linux:
- Open the program folder of your viewer
- Go to Applications and find "Imprudence.app"
- Right click or Ctrl-click on it and select "Show Package Contents"
- Open the "Contents" folder and the "Resources" sub-folder
- Open the sub-folder app_settings
- Open the file settings.xml in an editor
- Search this section
<string>By setting to true, you indicate your agreement to the Vivox Acceptable Use Policy at http://www.vivox.com/vivox_aup.html</string>
Change the following value:
Afterwards you will not see the message to accept the Vivox license anymore.